Aviator - One who operates an aircraft; a pilot. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a time system originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London, which later became adopted as a global time standard.
This classic pilot watch design is equipped with electro-mechanical Swiss Ronda 505.24 movement that has an amazing 54 – month theoretical battery life. Hours, minutes, seconds, date and a real 2nd time - zone. It’s special made aerospace grade 316 – L stainless steel case comes either PVD – black or stainless steel and has turning a bezel and screwed down crown, case back and strap screws for extra sturdiness. Black, white or red carbon fiber face is covered with beautifully seamed anti-reflective, scratch resistant, blue tinted sapphire crystal. Specially designed skeleton hands. Comes with a thick calf leather strap. Custom engraving for case back on request.
Special edition of 20 pieces.
AVIATOR GMT AG-R2-13
222,00 € Regular Price
111,00 €Sale Price
- • Movement Swiss Ronda cal. 505.24h
• Hour, Minute, Second, Date, 24 - hour dual-time
• Aerospace grade 316-L, brushed stainless steel with black PVD coating
• Rotating one-way bezel
• Screw-down crown
• Screw-down case back
• Black, White or Red carbon fiber dial
• Illuminating skeleton hands
• Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
• Big size 44 mm case diameter
• Water resistant 100 / 300 / 10 (m / ft / atm)
• Illuminating hands and hour marks
• Extra thick screwed down strap screw
• Black / Brown thick calf leather strap with aluminum rivets
• Shock resistant ISO 1413
• 54 month theoretical battery life
• 24 month international manufacturer warranty