Skydiver - A person who jumps from an aircraft and performing acrobatic maneuvers in the air under free fall before landing by parachute.
Skydivers speed in the free fall is normally 54 m/s (194 km/h) with the highest recorded speed being a sound barrier breaking 373 m/s (1 342 km/h). The jumper accelerates to the terminal velocity at 9,81 m/s2 and G forces as high as 9 to 12 G’s have been documented at the time of opening shock.
This classic design is a real no-nonsense watch with electro-mechanical Swiss Ronda 507 movement that has an amazing 54 – month theoretical battery life. It’s special made aerospace grade 316 – L stainless steel case comes either PVD – black or stainless steel and has turning uni-directional bezel and screwed down crown, case back and strap screws for extra sturdiness. Black, white or red carbon fiber face is covered with beautifully seamed anti-reflective, scratch resistant, blue tinted sapphire crystal. Specially designed skeleton hands. Appropriate skydivers nylon strap with case matching power bars. Custom engraving for case back on request.
Special edition of 20 pieces made
176,00 € Regular Price
88,00 €Sale Price
- • Movement Swiss Ronda cal. 507
• Hour, Minute, Second, Date
• Aerospace grade 316-L brushed stainless steel with PVD black coating
• Sapphire crystal, scratch resistant with anti-reflective coating
• Black, White or Red carbon fiber dial
• Big size 44 mm case diameter
• Rotating bezel
• Screwed down crown
• Screw-down case back
• Illuminating skeleton hands
• Water resistant 100 / 300 / 10 (m / ft / atm)
• Illuminating hands and hour marks
• Extra thick screwed down strap screw
• Special forces parachute nylon strap
• Shock resistant ISO 1413
• 54 month theoretical battery life
• 24 month international manufacturer