Skydiver - A person who jumps from an aircraft and performing acrobatic maneuvers in the air under free fall before landing by parachute.
Skydivers speed in the free fall is normally 54 m/s (194 km/h) with the highest recorded speed being a sound barrier breaking 373 m/s (1 342 km/h). The jumper accelerates to the terminal velocity at 9,81 m/s2 and G forces as high as 9 to 12 G’s have been documented at the time of opening shock.
This classic design is a real no-nonsense watch with electro-mechanical Swiss Ronda 507 movement that has an amazing 54 – month theoretical battery life. It’s special made aerospace grade 316 – L stainless steel case comes either PVD – black or stainless steel and has turning uni-directional bezel and screwed down crown, case back and strap screws for extra sturdiness. Black, white or red carbon fiber face is covered with beautifully seamed anti-reflective, scratch resistant, blue tinted sapphire crystal. Specially designed skeleton hands. Appropriate skydivers nylon strap with case matching power bars. Custom engraving for case back on request.
• Movement Swiss Ronda cal. 507
• Hour, Minute, Second, Date
• Aerospace grade 316-L brushed stainless steel with PVD black coating
• Sapphire crystal, scratch resistant with anti-reflective coating
• Black, White or Red carbon fiber dial
• Big size 44 mm case diameter
• Rotating bezel
• Screwed down crown
• Screw-down case back
• Illuminating skeleton hands
• Water resistant 100 / 300 / 10 (m / ft / atm)
• Illuminating hands and hour marks
• Extra thick screwed down strap screw
• Special forces parachute nylon strap
• Shock resistant ISO 1413
• 54 month theoretical battery life
• 12 month international manufacturer